Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

my new branding!


So my old branding (No Love Lost) has been scrapped after having had it for a few years. I've got a few reasons as to why, the main one being - it just wasn't working for me anymore. It no longer said what I wanted about what I do, so I decided it was time for a little update. My online shop is taking a small change in direction and I felt my branding needed to embody this, I'm going to start incorporating other gifty/crafty items, to go alongside my art prints. I think in my head, I'm already gearing up towards Christmas (a scary thought!) and I wanted to broaden my creative horizons a little.
Another reason for the name change, was because having the word "love" within your branding/logo isn't such a good thing (unless you actually are a dating website or similar!), as you sometimes get caught up in spam filters and that kind of thing - if you catch my drift!
I just wanted a simple typographic logo that would work for me across all mediums, a nice "all-rounder", for both online and "off-line", as I plan to do some craft fairs soon.

Anyway, this is my new logo, I'm in the process of sorting things like business cards, a stand alone website and new packaging...all of which I will keep you posted.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment