Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

in situ...

chloe trundle chloe vaux etsy art prints
I received a sweet little message from one of my customers over the weekend! Milly who lives in Canberra, Australia recently ordered two of my art prints - this "drink more gin" print and the vintage repro "Street Girls" print. She very kindly sent this photograph over of her new "drink more gin" print looking very lovely, in its frame in her living room.

"Just wanted to send you a huge thank you for your prints!  I love love love them and get so many comments.  The 'Drink More Gin' print sits proudly in my living room with our bar accessories. 
Honestly I adore them, they make me smile every time I look at them.  Interiors are my passion and your unique prints give my home a little extra personality, I get such a kick out of watching guest stop and read the "Street Girls" sign as they come in the front entry.  So chuffed with them, Thank you so much x" - Milly P

I adore seeing pics of my customers making their new prints feel all at home! This made my day to be honest, just love it.

If anyone is reading this and would like to share their new Handsome Craft print, please feel free to tag me on instagram @chloetrundle

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: