Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Newness!


UPDATE! - all these iphone cases are now available here!

Hellos! Sorry for the no show of late, I have been busy moving house and working on some new things. I like blogging, but I love creating new designs, more. There are a few new art prints available in my shop, I'll talk about my new faves shortly, but for now I just wanted to quickly chat about some new designs I've created as iPhone cases. I felt it was time to branch out a bit. Something else that also inspired me to go down this route, was that I couldn't quite find the perfect new iPhone case, so I thought I'd do some of my own.

Right now I am definitely loving bold, graphic monochromic prints and markings. Hence why there is a lot of that going on here. These aren't quick up for sale just yet, but I thought I'd do a little sneak preview. I'm hoping these will be available by next week. I also plan to make these designs available in iPad cases and throw cushions too :)

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment