Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

Currently loving...

I spend a fair bit of time stalking the internet. Whether it's for work work or for my own personal work, I'm always coming across lovely things. This collection of nice was put together as a post for one of my work blogs, a lovely Shoreditch based print company, Icon Printing. Not one to toot my own horn, but follow the IP blog, it's super varied and I like to think it's rather nice.

Anyway, I thought I'd pop this up on my blog too, as I really do love all these things and wanted to share it here too...

1. My favourite website this month has to be, society6.com. It is a massive hub of creativity. Artists and designers from around the world upload their creations to be turned into all kinds of lovely things – from cushions and t-shirts to ipad skins. You search by theme, colour or artist, it really is a nice way to spend a spare ten minutes.

2. It is indeed postcard writing season. Even if you don’t find yourself away on holiday, you should write some anyway. These lovely retro inspired ones are by APairOfPears.

3. A brand you need in your life right now, has to be House Of Hackney. They are on a mission to take the beige out of interiors/life in general. They create incredible patterns and apply to them to everything…clothing, wallpaper, bed linen and furniture. We seriously love this bold leafy print, here it’s a dress – but you can cover your walls in it too, if you fancy.

4. Love a good Nike trainer, especially when they have statement touches such as a nice ombr̩ sole Рshown here on these awesome monochrome Free Runs. I have these, they are nice.

5. Acne have some beautiful leather based goods floating around at the moment, this mottled grey laptop case definitely caught my eye.

6. On the theme of beautiful leather, Scout & Catalogue also know a thing or two. Loving this marbled leather iPhone case, and the fact that every one is completely unique.

7. This serif tote by Little Factory is such a clever idea.

8. Being a massive coffee fan, I seriously need to get my hands on these “coffee date” cards by inhauspress, what better way to set up a meeting!

9. I love type and I love print, so I obviously I really like this print by PrintandBeMerry.

Hope you enjoyed all these treats!

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment