Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Beautiful Botanicals...



Something I can't get enough of right now, is botanicals prints. Especially prints with a retro feel to them, I am really in love with this print on the cushion below - it's so dreamy! This cushion cover is by WhitlockandCo on Etsy, they're a bit of a favourite of mine. I would love this kind of print as an iPhone case! I've noticed a few nice botanical looking things in the shops, in Topshop and Zara etc, but there's a difference between floral and botanical...it makes for fun shopping.

1. Gold Pineapple Chain - Topshop
2. Decorative Pillow Cover - WhitlockandCo - £26
3. Botanical Journal - Rifle Paper Co. - $15
4. Lipstick in "The Damned" - Topshop - £8
5. Kimchi Blue Botanical Backpack - Urban Outfitters
6. Flower Power Healing Bath Salts - Angel Face Botanicals - $24
7. iPhone case - BellyacherCases - £21
8. Reflective sunglasses - Topshop - £16

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment