Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

polite as f*ck.

chloe trundle blog

Grace Suede Boots - Vagabond
Chunky ID Gold necklace (sold out) - asos
Polite As Fuck tee - Buy Me Brunch
Gold Stackable Rings - Catbird
Mape Suede Green Jacket - Acne



One good thing about my "day job" is that I get to perv on printed t-shirts constantly. I actually would not be able to hazard a guess as to how many tees I have set my eyes on. I digress - back to the t-shirt in hand. Just look at it. This is my idea of a perfect tee; grey tri-blend, bold, black typography and mildly offensive. I need it in my life. It's by these guys - Buy Me Brunch. Their tees are super great.

Other things I've been pining over in a big way, are those flipping Karen Walker sunglasses. Look, I live in London - not Australia or New Zealand (where every one in four girls have these) so I'm still allowed to want them. I've been wanting them since I lived over there, and still haven't sorted myself out with a pair. I also need to stop buying new boots. I am a boot lady. Like a cat lady. But sexy.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment