Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

hi. i love you.


Celize Bag tank - UNIF (how good is this!?)
Chunky Chelsea boot - Office - £70
Fuck Off heart necklace - Etsy
L'oreal Confetti Top Coat Varnish
Superga Tie Dye pumps
Hype Beanie - £10
Frends Headphones - love these.
Topshop necklace - £16
Mono print cushion by Arianna Belle - $82
Card by emilymcdowelldraws on Etsy

That Celize Bag tank by UNIF is seriously awesome. I'm pretty sure it's sold out almost everywhere though. As you can see, I am still on the chunky boot hunt, these ones from Office are kinda nice. Yesterday they had 20% off everything online, so I did it. I thought £56 was a bargain, plus when I went back and checked later in the day they had all sold out, so I'm really glad I bought them when I did. And how nice is the print on that cushion, I would wear it as a top. Whilst sitting next to an identical cushion. Matchy matchy good times.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love that card! it totally cracks me up - not sure who I could give it to! xx

    ReplyDelete