Pages

Monday, 25 February 2013

New Print - Watercolour Ampersand

Chloe Trundle Etsy Ampersand Print
Chloe Trundle Etsy Ampersand Print
Chloe Trundle Etsy Ampersand Print




So yesterday I decided it was high time I got my paints out. It's been AGES. I decided to opt for a bit of watercolour - and what better subject to go for than the trusty old ampersand. "Draw me like one of your french girls..." it slurred at me, so I did. I knew in my head what I was after - lots of inky, watery blurs and bleeds within the shape, and well, I think it worked? I had to work quite quickly, but that's fine, I soon got back into the swing of things.

So this baby is now available in my shop, A3 looks epic - due to all the pretty details, but it's also available in A4 and 8"x10". I thought that a lovely, neutral inky blue would do the trick, shove it in a frame and bobs yer knob.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment