Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

geek chic


This post is to satisfy my inner geek. Being a graphic designer - I do have slight geek tendencies. I still have yet to find those epic suede/leather/rubber Vans, it is very much a life goal. And for when words are not enough, get yourself over to Copy & Paste Character.

1. Copy & Paste Character.com is filled with ‘hidden’ symbols to use almost anywhere on the net.
2. Nixon do the best watches in the world. Fact. Very rarely can a watch brand do unisex so well.
3. “Masculin et Feminin” hand screen printed tote bag – by I Miss You Already on Etsy.
4. The coolest pair of Vans we’ve seen in a while, the mix of leather and suede is a bit nice.
5. The Grid System Website. A super geeky treat.
6. The “Snow White Case” – by Kristin Reiter. It’s always handy when your iPhone doubles up as a personal mirror.
7. An usual approach to printing. Alphabet print by beauchamping on Etsy.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment