Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

On my mind...



Just thought I'd chat about a new print I am a little bit excited about. New in my shop is that "Life is beautiful, dress accordingly." real gold foil print. I've been wanting to create a small range of gold foil prints for ages, and I finally made it happen. To be honest, the hardest part was finding a printer that creates gold foiling! (I detest the DIY gold foiling a lot of people are doing, it looks cheap - sorry!) I'm still not 100% settled on the company I've used, so they're will be a little delay on the release of my other gold foil designs, but isn't that saying just perfect!? I can't wait to have it hanging on the wall in my new bedroom.

I am currently trying really, really hard not to buy pretty, unnecessary things at the moment, as I'm in the throws of buying a house and all spare munnies must be put into that. How very grown up. It's very testing! Having said that, I think I'll treat myself to one of these gold foil prints by Congostudio, once the house is complete - we have a long way to go, but I'm pretty sure my walls need one of these. Yep.

Another on-going hunt I have been on - has finally been solved. I've been wanting to find an affordable brand that does quirky, laying rings (I can't afford/bring myself to buy Catbird - cry.) The other day I came across pdpaola.com - problem solved! I'm SO getting some. Pretty hand jewels here I come.

I also need to update my iPhone case and find the perfect leather tote, found a few nice looking options there. 









Chloe x




2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I love this round up and I am so excited for a blog post from you to pop up in my feedly! I have missed this big time!

    ReplyDelete