Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

home office essentials.



As with most things in life, there are pros and cons to working from home. Some people can't imagine anything worse, yet others quite like the peace n' quiet and find it helps with productivity. I myself, have days where I enjoy it and find I get a lot done. But then there are other days where I want to get as far away from my home desk as humanly possible!

One major upside to working from home is the comfort element. I like that you can sit in your favorite "loungewear" and no one will judge. Having said that, I feel it is also really important to not literally roll of bed and go straight to your home desk - ready for action in your PJs. This doesn't put you in a good mindset! Nor does the Bed Office set-up. (Let's face it, we've all been there: alarm goes off, one reaches for the macbook and/or iPad and "makes it in to work in two minutes flat".)

Now Autumn is upon us, out come the chunky knits and big socks - a personal working from home fave, another being that you don't get the dreaded "tea round fear"; making tea for 8+ people more than once or twice a day gets a little tedious. I also love having my home desk littered in notebooks, so this Apocalyptic Musings Moleskine Notebook is just fabulous (great Xmas gift or what!). 

Working from home also means that only I am to blame when my favourite pen goes missing. 

chunky socks // candle // "but first, tea." print // rose tea // hidden animal teacups // knit jumper // notebook // clock // chevron throw //

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: