Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

hair inspo.




I do love a bit of hair inspiration. I used to change my hair colour/style literally every month when I was younger (see evidence here and here!). I'm not sure whether this personal fad has diminished due to age or maybe because my hair couldn't cope with it anymore. Actually, thinking about it - it would be the latter. Given half the chance I would go pink again.
I went to my friends salon at the weekend, had a trim to a just past shoulder length, which saw the last of my colour go. I now officially have no dyed colour in my hair, my hair is a natural light brown/my own hair colour for the first time since I was 14. Crazyness!

I'm already itching to go back to being blonde.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

(images via pinterst and tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment