Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

the weekend edit.

uk style and design blog chloe vaux etsy handsome craft

This weekend I stumbled across the Topshop app, (not really sure how this hadn't happened before now??) and got a little bit excited. Sometimes I find their actual website a bit hard work - especially when viewing on a mobile, but this app makes perusing clothes so easy! I certainly had a fun ten minutes that's for sure. I really liked that you can save your favourite pieces to your "notebook" - a really nice little feature. So here are some of my favourite finds - all currently available at Topshop.

I may have accidentally purchased those flatforms (that print though!), lazer cut shorts and high wasted jeans. DAMN my clumsy fingers!


candle // iphone case // "clear your head" print

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment