Pages

Friday 27 September 2013

etsy store friday! - scout & catalogue


This weeks Etsy Store Friday features stunning work by Bre of Scout & Catalogue.

I've been a fan of Bre's blog for a few years now - there are a few blogs out there that I genuinely look forward to catching up on, especially if I haven't done so for a while. I can be quite fickle, in that, I get into certain blogs for a little bit and then move on, but this isn't so with S&C.
Her images, life snippets and "in process" photos are just really inspiring, each collection she creates is even better than its predecessor. Her current line is to die for, I can't get enough of her leather marbling - the Sierra iPhone 5 sleeve is high on my wish list, I must have it. Her clutch bags are beautiful and would go with anything and everything. I love her attention to detail, everything is so considered. 

"Scout & Catalogue is heavily influenced by the bohemian beach culture of Mexico.
We strive to make quality hand dyed pieces that remind you of afternoons at sectet beaches, sun kissed skin, and all day siestas"

For all things Scout & Catalogue, head over to the blog, shop or twitter.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment