Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

beauty basics



I'm not one for over indulging in beauty goods (that often) - the bank balance just won't stand for it. But currently, I seem to have this secret little wishlist that's bobbing around in my head. At some point I may actually do something about it - but for now, I shall just look at it on here.

1. The Beauty Blender. That rather non-discript looking pink blob has been sending beauty gurus into meltdown...I'd love to see just how nicely it does apply foundation. Apparently it's great, but I'm not sure I could justify spending £16 on one though, especially as it (apparently) only lasts a few months.

2. I've noticed quite a few brands (both designer and drug store) have released a sort of mousse finish eye cream/shadows. I have my eye on this pretty plum colour, a great shade to go for to compliment hazel eyes and a light olive complexion

3. I love Aesop for their packaging. But sadly have to resort to shuffling past their stand at Liberties, so to avoid eye contact.

4. I am still on the hunt for the perfect blusher. I detest anything with sparkle/glitter particles and anything that shimmers. I probably should just go ahead and get this cult classic blush by Nars, it's pretty matte and would probably fit my requirements nicely.

5. I've heard great things about these Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers, aparently they're better than the norm. I just thought eyelash curlers were pretty bog standard, apparently not.

6. You can never go wrong with a bit of Jo Malone, a great "go to" gift buying brand too I find.

Now. Which one to get first! (*ahem*...allofthem.)

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment