Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

instagram love


As you well know, I am a bit of a instagram fan. It has to be my favourite app/social media tool by far. I'd much rather let images talk than be restricted to 140 pointless characters. #twitterdiss

I thought I'd share some current faves...

1. @emilieristevski has an amazing eye for detail and composition.

2. @franclifalmouth Sustainable design for the rural artisan, based in Falmouth. The obvious attraction here, is that things seem oh so familiar (I am an ex Falmouth Art Uni girl) and I love the appeal of the "Cornish life".

3. @aghostship by Ciara J Alberts. She has a nice white cat.

4.  @natashamead lovely images by a designer based in Auckland, New Zealand. A place I've also lived, I guess it just nice to revisit places through other peoples images.

If you guys have instagrammers you love, leave them in the comments - I don't think one could ever have too many! :)

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment