Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

get the look...



There are so many pretty dresses around at the moment! I tried the above one on recently, loved the print and the little cutout detail by the neck. I went with another cream one in the end, as it was for a wedding, and I felt it was a little more suitable for the occasion. Anyway, I came across a few things recently that I felt would make a perfect "date night" outfit - especially this awesome foldover clutch! It's just gives off the "effortless n' super cool" vibe, I really want a clutch like this - as impractical as they kinda are.

Rings by Catbird are also high on my wish list, I just can't bring myself to order, not for now anyway. Also, I have two of those Stila Stay All Day Lipsticks - I'll do a review on them soon, they are great, but I do feel I have quite a bit to say about them, good and bad.
Thought I'd pop in one of my iPhone cases in there too, to bring the look together...can't go wrong with a nice monochrome splatter.

Tea dress - by Topshop (was on website, but has disappeared!)
Rhinestone collar - Freedom Premium - £40
Jaguar Print Foldover Clutch - by Claire Vivier - $180
Stila Stay All Day Lipstick - £15
Zara black heels
Gold rings - by Catbird
Love Charlotte nail polish - £5
Galaxy Ink Splatter iPhone case - £20

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment