Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

this is paper


Those who know me, know that I love a good tote bag. Totes that rank highly in my books are ones that sport strong graphics, minimal colourways and are made of good quality, heavy canvas. Along came these wonderful canvas bags into my peripheral vision and I just had to find out more.

The crew behind Thisispaper Magazine have recently expanded their repertoire and have put together a little shop to sit alongside their blog/newspaper. Of course, it matches their aesthetic perfectly - clean, high design, high quality and super desirable. "Why be satisfied with showing beautiful things when you can make them, too." - they've been heard to have said.

Quite right too. Check out their brilliance here.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment