Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

James Blake at the ICA London



JAAAAAMEZ. So yeah this was great. With major thank yous to Alice, I was able to blag a ticket to go and see the awesomeness that is James Blake at the ICA in London. We've been sneaking this album on at work for ages now, so seeing him live was such a major treat. I hadn't been to the ICA for a gig before, and now it has to be one of my favourite venues - I preferred it to The Forum (formally HMV Forum) and The Troxy (they seriously need to make those carpets go away) for example. I also don't like getting my chewing gum confiscated. The ICA don't bag search, gotta love those pleasant arty types.
The vibe was really nice, pretty intimate, not over crowded and I like white walls - there were lots of those.
As you stepped into the gig area you were greeted of a few photos of Viviane Westwood's ginger lady garden. *speechless* So that was great.

Before getting there Alice and I stocked up with top notch canned cocktails - at £2.19 each, you can not go wrong. YES M&S.

James himself was epic. That shit works so well live n real loud. I was really impressed.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment