Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

4 reasons why Etsy.com is rad.

In around two to three weeks, my Etsy store will be up and running. It will be called BO&BELLA - this is the blog to match the shop, very important to stay inspired and "on to it". Any items I am particularly excited about, I will post on here etc etc and all that jazz.

My store will be selling a mix of personally handmade graphic design/typography/photography/print based items and also customised vintage goodies. Can't wait! I'm so excited about some of the things I have already ready, but I still have a fair few other things to get finished, before I launch it.

Anyway, here are a few of my current fav items up for sale on Etsy at the mo, check out these clever beans...


ALPHABET by beauchamping.
xylene transfer on paper.


Realistic ceramic miner human skull by MudPuppy.


Jaw Pendant and oxidized sterling silver chain by Porcelain Skulls.


Pyramid of Giza Necklace by Rackkandruin.

2 comments:

  1. The skull and the print just shot up my wishlist. Looking forward to the store.

    ReplyDelete