Wednesday, 22 May 2013
More delightful Festival Fashion wants! Gosh how much would I like this whole outfit right now. You can't beat a good ol' bashed up vintage tee, and those cut-out boots...really want a pair! I wasn't totally sold on the whole cut-out bootie thang when they first surfaced, but not I'm really digging them. If you're after a slightly cheaper pair, Office do some great ones. The ones above are by Jeffrey Campbell.
1. Necklace by Tom Binns
2. Vintage t-shirt on eBay
3. Floral head band by Rock n' Rose
4. Roscoe Cutout Boot by Jeffrey Campbell
5. Pleather Rucksack by Nasty Gal
6. Shorts by Topshop
7. Leather Effect nail polish by Nails Inc.
8. Sunglasses by Topshop (rip-off of ones by an Australian brand called Quay!)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin