Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Festival Fashion



Sooo...expect a lot of this theme over the next few weeks. My sister has booked a girly holiday to Croatia to go to Love System Festival! TOO EXCITED. Love System is a new festival in a nature reserve on the coast. So it's beach based, but there are woodland areas too. Pretty sweet oui? They have floating stages and boat parties and I just can not wait. It's only 1000 people, so nice and intimate and there are some awesome DJ's playing. And sunshine galore!

So basically this is just me thinking out loud, I know I want some crazy floral sunnies, that's for sure. I'm thinking I may take boots as an option, as apparently the beach has rocky areas. And boots just look so great with summer clothes, I actually really like that look. I'm thinking I want to go down the fun dress route, rather than the shorts and top route. I'm really getting into dresses now. I'm still not over bindies, and I wanna take a nice attention seeking hat or six.

Aint no wifey beanie - by DimePiece - $32
Floral sunglasses - by A-Morir. $450 (I'm going to make my own!)
Bindi's by Topshop
Neon statement necklace - Zara
OPI nail varnish - "Elephantastic Pink" - £8
Tropical print swim suit (want this print in a bikini though!) - £32
Coltrane Cutout Boot $185.00 by Jeffery Campbell

Lots more festival fashion to come!

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment