Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

nails inc. baker street



"Baker Street" by nails inc literally has to be one of my all time favourite nail polishes. I had been looking for an electric blue nail varnish for ages, and it was almost like nails inc felt my pain. I then saw my best friend wearing it, and I immediately grabbed her hand, almost pulling it off in the process. Lease had just started working at Harvey Nics HO, and this was one of the treats she had recently bought herself with her staff discount. And being such a lovely best friend, she soon got me a pot.

I love it. nails inc polishes paint on so nicely, it's a really nice consistency and two coats does the job perfectly. It think this colour retails at something like £11 - but don't quote me on that. I'd say it's worth it, especially if you're after a really statement colour. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It really is as vibrant as in the pics above - I also always finish my nails with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri anti chip top coat. Another must for any painted nails lover.

Chloe x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment