Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

a whole load of creepy.


















My sister held the best Halloween party ever at the weekend. I don't think I've ever made so much effort for Halloween before, so this was so good! She and my cousin (guy with scary wax face thing) created this amazing outside inside decor, the whole of her living room was turned into the "outdoors" - leaves covering the entire floor, branches everywhere - basically lots of scary all over the show. And then there was the lengths everyone went to with their costumes...bloody beauties!
Me and my sister dressed all identical (top photo - I'm on the right, my sister Nicole's on the left), we often get people wondering if we're twins. Yep. She was two years late and stunted har har. I had her friends talking to me thinking it was her at the party. Good times.
My bestie, Lease - won best costume prize, she went as Hit Girl from Kick Ass. Amazing.

Such a good party.

No comments:

Post a Comment