Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Best £50 spent in a long time.



These two "quick fix" kits from Benefit are incredible. I haven't bought Benefit for something crazy like 8 years, but I woah, am I so glad I did. I've never been a 'brows' person, but the difference brow maintence makes to your face is SO noticable. These two kits are worth every penny, I love them. Perfect gift idea too!

Realness of Concealness
Portable mini kit containing Benefit's top selling concealers and enhancers. It's your solution for beauty dilemmas on-the-go.

Kit contains:

- ooh la lift instant under-eye brightening boost
- lip plump primer for full, sexy lips
- high beam luminescent complexion highlighter
- lemon aid color correcting eyelid primer
- boi-ing 02 industrial-strength concealer

Brows a-go-go

With this exclusive kit you can line and define your brows AND eyes wherever you go-go. It's got everything you need for a professional eye-look anytime. anywhere.

Kit contains:

-brow zings powder (light)
-brow zings powder (dark)
-brow zings wax
-smokin' liner
-eye bright
-brow highlighter powder
-mini tweezers
-hard angle/talent brush
-step-by-step lesson

2 comments: